Heart Circle Meditation Transformation Sessions
Imagine your life easily flowing toward all you envision it could be…
- A greater sense of health and well-being
- A thriving business or career
- Abundance that flows freely to you
- A romantic relationship that nurture and support you
- A life or a lifestyle that feels natural and authentic
Or maybe you want to expand inward…
- To deepen your spiritual path and spiritual journey
- To enhance your capacity for love and compassion
- To learn to truly nurture, love and support yourself at a deep level
Guess What? You can!
What Gets In The Way
The problem with creating a new sense of flow into any area of life is the resistance you have to allowing it—the hidden beliefs, assumptions, expectations, judgments and so on that stand in the way of flowing toward the big picture of the life, lifestyle and inner state or feeling that you desire.
It’s Not Your Fault!
It’s not your fault. These hidden beliefs and patterns create resistance on levels that lay completely outside of your awareness. Because really, you’re smart, savvy and motivated—if you knew all the barriers to creating life you wanted, you’d have it by now.
It’s About Being In Alignment With What You Want
If you’ve heard of the Law of Attraction, then you know that your inner state/beliefs/expectations create your external reality. This is exactly opposite of what most of us have been taught, which is to change our outer circumstances in order to create the desired state or feeling of well-being, abundance, fulfillment, health, etc.
Heart Circle Meditation sessions help to bring your desired inner state into being, which allows your life to transform from the inside out. The beliefs that have stopped you begin to dissolve, the patterns that have thwarted you begin to shift, and the resistance that has been hidden in your body and mind begins to relax, and what you envision begins to show up for you.
Heart Circle Meditation Sessions
In a session, we discuss the situation, experience or state that you desire and I help you find the Wild Heart inspiration within it. Then I guide you through a 30-45 minute guided meditation that uses Yes!/Heart Circle Technology (which helps rewire the patterns of resistance in your brain) in combination with your stated desire to flow you to the transformation you have been searching for. You receive a copy of this meditation to continued listening on your own.
Sessions are 90 or 120 minutes and are done by phone or Skype. Generally, a single session will go a long way to manifesting what you desire, and I recommend continuing to listen to the guided meditation for a minimum of a month before scheduling another session.
Most people immediately report feeling more relaxed around their issue, and more relaxed in general. Most people report that life feels easier and more fun overall, and that they notice circumstances changing around their issue with no “effort” on their part. The truth is, they’ve changed, but that change is so natural that there is no “effort” involved. Health and well-being often improve even when the issue is not health oriented.
Great Uses for a Heart Circle Meditation Session
Great Uses for a Heart Circle Meditation session:
- Career Enhancement: Flow toward a career path that aligns with your heart’s desire, supports you materially and in other ways that are important to you.
- Health/Weight/Well-Being: Flow toward a state of feeling healthy and having optimal well-being that is so natural for your Wild Heart, so that your health, your weight, your body, and your sense of self can recreate to match your inner state of optimal well-being.
- Abundance: Allow abundance in all forms to flow more easily to you.
- Anxiety Relief: Let go of the old anxieties that limit your life so that you can flow joyfully into a more expansive future.
- Visualization Support: Do you have a vision for yourself or your future that require deep transformation to manifest? A Heart Circle Meditation session will give you a transformational tool to help you create your vision on all levels of your being.
- Spiritual Support: Is there a disconnect between what you think you believe and how your life seems to work? Heart Circle Meditation sessions are a great way to align your conscious spiritual beliefs with your Wild Heart’s knowing, and dissolving the unhelpful beliefs that get in the way.
Contact Me to Start Today
Are you ready to say Yes! to life? If so, give me a call for a free 20-minute strategy session to find clarity on where you are saying No! to life and, and how you can start to say Yes!
Kristine @ JourneyoftheWildHeart.com
*** CCHT (Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist) – North Carolina has not adopted education or training standards for the practice of hypnotism, and so the statement of credential is for informational purposes only. Hypnotism is a self-regulating profession and licensed under the “Healing Arts” license issued by the State of North Carolina. In addition, the State of North Carolina only allows the term “therapist” to be used in conjunction with hypnotism for those who hold licenses specific to the medical and mental health fields. This is why I often use the term Clinical Hypnotist rather than Clinical Hypnotherapist while practicing in North Carolina. I am not a licensed health care provider and may not provide a medical diagnosis nor recommend that a client discontinue medically prescribed treatments.